May 1, 2019—Preconference
May 2 & 3, 2019—Conference and Exhibits
Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Tacoma, WA
The 2019 IECC conference will be held May 1-3, 2019 in the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Tacoma, WA with a preconference day on May 1.
To download this year's registration brochure, click here.
To download the registration form, please click here.
To download last year's 2018 registration brochure click here.
- Challenge thinking about diversity and disability;
- Increase family and provider effectiveness through new skills, strategies and ideas for providing high quality services;
- Enhance understanding of the unique strengths and needs of each family;
- Foster partnerships across families, disciplines, agencies and funders to provide coordinated services in local communities;
- Promote networking and coalition building around early childhood issues;
- Enhance the lives of families and their children through the use of information and technology; and
- Promote the mutual understanding of the contributions families and providers bring to the lives of young children.
For Additional Information
Co-Conference Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator, and Continuing Education
Diversified Services, Inc.
Stanwood, WA 98292
Boyer Children's Clinic
1850 Boyer Avenue E.
Seattle, WA 98112
Copyright © 2021 IECConference, Inc. All rights reserved. firstname.lastname@example.org